Term 2 has begun!
It's hard to believe how quickly the year is flying by already. We are excited for all that is to come this term, with lots of fantastic things ahead.
Upcoming dates to remember:
- Tuesday 26th April - Bali Information Evening (5:30 in the library)
- Friday 29th April - Regional Athletics Day
- Wednesday 4th May - Year 7 information evening
- Wednesday 4th May - Cross country
- Tuesday 10th May - Thursday 12th May - NAPLAN
Adolescents on Social Media: Guide for Parents
The school has recently purchased a series of short videos covering a range of information, parenting strategies and suggestions designed to help parents better understand how young people are interacting on social media, and what they can do to guide their children in avoiding issues relating to reputation, privacy and online bullying. Click here for more information.
Pictured below: Jacinta Allan recently visited our school. She is pictured here with Assistant Principal Dani Derksen and some students